2. What information do we collect?
You agree that the contest organiser may transfer your personal information out of India in which your personal information will be provided a standard of protection comparable to that found in privacy laws and regulations of India.
- When you visit our website, you may be providing us with two types of information:
- personal information you knowingly choose to disclose to us, e.g., your name, mailing and email addresses and telephone number which you provide to us during the registration process for the Skill Game; and
- website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.
- 3. What do we use your personal information for?
- The personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To promote and market products or services offered by us, our sponsors and our clients; e.g. online retail, mail order, financial products, media, communications products, consumer goods, market research, consulting services, sms services, entertainment.
- To improve on our website;
- To enable us to send periodic emails and/or newsletters, and to contact you via any media pertaining to updates and information on products or services offered by us, our sponsors and our clients;
- To enable our sponsors to contact you directly via any media, on their products and services; and
- To transfer, sell or assign such information to any entity to which we divest all or a portion of our business, or to such of our clients as we deem appropriate.
- 4. Will your personal information be passed on to any third parties?
We treat the personal information that you have provided to us confidentially. We do not release any of your data for identification or convey it to third parties if you have not given your explicit consent permitting us to do so. However, please note that we will release your personal information if required to do so by law, including without limitation, by search warrant, subpoena or court order. In the event that you have provided information directly to our sponsors, such data will be subject to the respective privacy policies of our sponsors. We shall not be held responsible for the protection of the information supplied by you directly to our sponsors.
- 5. Can your personal data for identification be updated, corrected or deleted?
You can have your account deleted or deactivated by sending an email to email address. However, please keep in mind that once you have deleted or deactivated your account, your user alternatives regarding our range of services will then be limited to those of a non-member.
- 6. What security measures are put in place to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration?
We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secured. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse. However, we cannot assume responsibility for the publication of information due to errors in data transmission or unauthorised access by third parties.
- 7. What else should you know about data protection?
You should be aware that information which you voluntarily reveal over the Internet, e.g. in discussion forums, via email or in chat rooms can be used by other parties. We do not monitor the actions of our visitors and registered members. If you reveal personal information to such third parties, you do so at your own risk.
- 8. Changes in our policy
- 9. Cookies
We collect information about the pages you view, and the links you click, including advertisements, through common internet technologies such as cookies and web beacons, and your IP-address, which is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet.
- 10. Who to contact?